Thursday, September 11, 2008

hello people, i know is my fault to abonded this blog for so long.. haha.. my bad..
sorry lar people, was very busy with assignment and homeworks.. =) not excuses but hell ya is true.. i am have been so busy lately.. and have no time to blog..
life.. one word to it.. bored.. how can life be any boring.. attending money cap tutorial is already putting me to sleep.. plus presentations is just silence killer.. i think i wouldn't have time to blog any soon as marketing assignment is due next week, marketing presentation + accounting b's assignment is due the following week. Oh god! can someone just help me .. who would kindly like to do my work for me? Prisy.. i know u love doing my work =p .. i think i am just too stress over homeworks, assignments + presentations..
by the way... life is so boring.. i hardly go out now.. believe it! when cheng started IMU, it is so hard to meet her.. she didn't pick up my phone.. i guess she doesn't know her phone ring.. but she didn't return my calls =( [ cheng f.y.i i am sad kay] besides that, when priscilla went back to singapore my phone hardly ring anymore.. it rings only when kyh calls or uni friends asking where are you? Lol sad har.. girl come back faster to kl lar.. i know you miss me so much also.. yee wen.. yee wen.. where are you lar.. since she went to penang till now.. i am pretty sure she called me only twice for the past.. i guess 3 months or maybe 2 months.. what is she doing there.. why can she come back and visit me.. Friends! where are all of you!!

No comments: