Saturday, September 20, 2008

Is a long day, woke up about 9.40 am to go to uni.. it is a saturday and i am in uni!! so hardworking har.. met up with Hann Wei and did some accouting assignment.. then, about 10.40 am met up with Sue Lynn for marketing presentation.. Wolah.. Marketing weekly submission is due on Monday, Marketing presntation on Wednesday and Accounting B's assignment is due on Friday.. Congrats KX!


Btw, got a very good news.. Wen is coming back the following Monday! Yay for KX! She claims that we did not have any nice picture together. Well, I think we know each other for 12years already but we hardly take any picture.. weird har.. but according to her.. she's gonna camwhore with me this time when she comes back! i'm waiting!!


Miss bie so much today.. i think he's sleeping now.. but i am gonna see him tomorrow! can't wait! miss ya bie!

Wen and Me [Kinda long time ago]

Me and Bie [with my long hair]

In the picture above, I still have my long hair! thanks to hann - johann.. he says i look better with my long hair.. i miss it so much! i'm going to keep my hair long again.. i hope i will stop cutting it!

No comments: